One winter, you hear squeaks coming from your attic, and after a quick investigation inside your Stratford, CT home, you soon realize a horde of squirrels or mice is living within your quarters. Or, less extreme, one summer, ants and carpenter bees just never seem to disappear – no matter how many sprays you use. In either case and many others, your Stratford home is dealing with an infestation, and attempting to control it on your own simply isn’t enough.
Yet, it’s not just the pests themselves that you’ve got to worry about. Some, like termites and carpenter ants, create varying degrees of structural damage, and rats, mice, squirrels, and raccoons go after your home’s siding, wood, and wires. In the process, you and your family get exposed to the pests’ waste and illnesses, like rabies, they carry. Or, in less-destructive instances, pests like spiders become just plain annoying. So, what options do you have?
Extermination Services in Stratford
As the first and most effective line of defense, have Eliminate ‘Em’s professional exterminators help you out. On call 24-7 and ready to answer any questions, we promptly address your infestation – and can even be at your property that same day. Furthermore, we understand that you want this problem gone for good, so we make sure to get rid of all critters – or you’ll be refunded for all work completed.
How can we help you?
- Per your request, our team can arrive in unmarked vans.
- We examine your full property for all pests and damage, and offer you a solution for getting rid of it.
- All work is performed with safe, EPA-approved pest control methods and chemicals that won’t harm your and your pet’s health.
- We get rid of all pests and any waste they generated.
- We provide you with information to avoid future infestations.
- We’re known for A-rated customer service, according to our Better Business Bureau rating.
- We provide discounts to seniors and veterans.
As well, our team removes several types of year-round and seasonal pests:
- All types of rodents, including rats, mice, squirrels, and raccoons.
- All types of ants, including carpenter ants
Don’t try to do this all on your own, only to watch the infestation get out of control. As your first step toward a quick and effective solution, call us today at (866) 802-7378.