Are noises in the attic keeping you up at night? You might have a squirrel problem in your home. Potentially wreaking havoc, squirrels like to build nests and store food in warm, non-occupied areas like attics, garages and empty sheds. If these animals have found a way into your house, their presence suddenly becomes obvious and irritating. Instead of trapping these pests on your own, call a wildlife control expert from Eliminate ‘Em.
Ground & Flying Squirrel Removal
The professional technicians at Eliminate ‘Em are trained to:
- Humanely remove squirrels living in your home
- Clean up any waste (i.e. urine, droppings and hair)
- Identify and seal entry points
- Repair damage caused by squirrels
At the same time as removal, our exterminators can “squirrel-proof” your home and give you the best sleep aids ever: Peace and quiet, as well as peace of mind!
Our team further assists with squirrel control by:
- Removing entry points, including limbs close to the home.
- Identifying factors attracting pests, such as bird feeders.
- Installing fences, tree collars, repellants, one-way doors, traps and other controls.
- Our experienced technicians are available for animal control services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Squirrel control is one of our most commonly requested services. Flying and ground species can cause extensive damage to a home or business. While squirrels are both harmless and essential to a balanced ecosystem, these animals have no place inside a building with you. Their powerful jaws can do a number on your property’s exterior, chewing through wood, insulation and siding, causing serious damage. Squirrels will also gnaw through wires, greatly increasing the risk of fire.
In addition to the structural damage, urine and droppings full of disease-causing parasites present significant health risks for you and your family. If one becomes trapped and dies in your home, it will not only leave behind an offensive odor, but the carcass creates a breeding ground for flies, fleas and the wide range of diseases those pests carry.
Professional Squirrel Removal Services
If you suspect squirrels have invaded your home or business, it’s time to contact a professional exterminator. Eliminate ‘Em Pest Control is a family-owned and operated business with over 35 years’ experience.