Termites can be extremely damaging to homes and other structures, which is why it is important to call in termite exterminators as soon as possible. These insects are commonly found in New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. And, did you know they have been around since the time of dinosaurs!? In the wild, termites live in colonies of hundreds to several million, with queens laying up to 2,000 eggs per day. And, the reason they cause dread amongst homeowners, their wood-eating habits allow them to cause impressive amounts of destruction. Without proper termite treatment, these pests can cause severe structural damage to your property, leading to costly repairs. By calling in professional termite exterminators, you can protect your home from further damage and ensure that any existing termite infestation is eliminated completely with proper termite treatment services.
Expert Termite Inspections
If you suspect that you might have termites in your home, it’s crucial that you schedule a termite inspection with a professional exterminator as soon as possible. Even if you’re not sure if you have an infestation, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Termites can cause significant damage to your home, and the longer you wait to address the problem, the worse it will get.
During a termite inspection, a trained expert will thoroughly inspect your property to look for signs of termite damage or infestation. This includes looking for mud tubes, termite wings, and visible damage to wood structures. If an infestation is detected, the termite exterminator will work with you to develop a customized termite treatment plan to eliminate the pests and return peace to your home.
When dealing with termites in your home, there are four common types you should know about. Each type of termite causes varying degrees and types of damage, so it’s important to know their key characteristics to help identify which type has possibly found their way into your home.
- Dampwood termites require moist environments in order to thrive. Because of this, look out for areas with rotting wood, leaks, drips or general dampness.
- Drywood termites thrive in dry conditions and are known for eating through wallpaper, plastic, and plant-based fabrics within homes.
- Formosan termites cause damage by eating through wood and fabric. When looking out for possible signs, look for mud nests underground, on boats, and within your walls.
- Subterranean termites need contact with the soil in order to survive, which means you’ll find their nests either underground or on top of wet ground.
Regardless of the species, termites can cause significant damage to your home from the inside out. To stay vigilant and know when to call in a professional termite inspector, it’s important to be aware of some of the common signs of termites.
- Wood damage to support posts, joists, windowsills, studs, flooring, and more.
- Structural issues such as rippled drywall, sagging ceilings, or peeling paint.
- Dark brown or orange mud tubes at the bottom of basement walls.
- Dead termites or discarded wings, commonly found on wooden window sills.
- Small dark dots on the wall where termites have created pinholes.
- Quiet clicking sounds coming from inside the walls.
Termite Control & Extermination Services
Here at Eliminate ‘Em, we provide termite control and extermination services to help return peace to your property. Our team of licensed termite treatment technicians is dedicated to providing fast, professional, and courteous termite control services to homeowners and businesses alike. And, we understand the stress and frustration that comes with a termite infestation, which is why we make it our priority to handle all extermination tasks and cleanup, so you can have peace of mind. Whether you’re in need of a professional termite inspection or require a plan of action for termite treatment, we have the expertise and experience to get the job done right. So, what do we provide?
Termites cause over $5 billion in damage to homes every year, a staggering figure that doesn’t even include the cost of repairs, which are often not covered by insurance. In addition, termite damage can also make it difficult to sell your home in the future. Because of the costs and risk associated with a termite infestation, we know how crucial termite control services are for home and business owners.
Don’t wait until it’s too late – contact us today for immediate termite control. Our comprehensive property assessment covers all areas of your home, including basements and crawl spaces, to identify signs of wood debris and potential entry points.
Once we’ve eliminated the pests, we’ll provide you with recommendations to address early signs of infestation and prevent further termite damage. Protect your investment and your peace of mind – contact us today for reliable termite control services.
Termite Treatment & Extermination
Oftentimes, homeowners discover termite damage when it’s too late, and that’s where we come in. Our expert team is trained to handle any level of termite infestation, and we offer a range of termite treatment services to exterminate these pests from your home. Our priority is to perform a completely effective termite extermination that removes the existing problem and protects your home from future occurrences.
At Eliminate ’Em, we pride ourselves on utilizing the latest technology and techniques to get the job done right. If you discover that you have a termite infestation, count on Eliminate ‘Em to:
- Exterminate and control termites through bait or liquid.
- Perform a full and effective job that removes the existing problem and protects the home for the future.
- Utilize the latest technology to get the job done in a way you can feel completely confident in.
- Offer same-day termite pest control services, and as well as free estimates.
With termites being a common winter pest, our professional termite removal technicians are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assess, remove and protect your home or commercial property against termites. If you suspect you have a termite problem in your own home, contact us today to schedule a termite inspection. Our team of termite control experts will work to address the issue, carry out professional termite treatment services, and return peace to your home.
Call Eliminate’ Em for Professional Termite Extermination Services: (866) 802-7378