At any time of year, your Easton home is susceptible to pests. In warmer weather, your property might have a sudden onslaught of ants, carpenter bees or ticks. By fall, that changes to squirrels, mice, rats and raccoons looking for warmth in your basement, attic and walls. Unless you’re regularly checking these areas for signs of an infestation, you might not notice their presence until it’s too late – you only see them once they start to over-populate and stray.
A pest infestation goes beyond inconvenience or aggravation. Your safety and health are also put at risk, from rabies exposure to a potential fire caused by a mouse chewing on your wires. At the same time, your Easton property goes through the wringer: Tunnels, wood damage and gnawing all affect the structure in varying degrees – and could negatively impact property value.
Even after these risks surface, some homeowners are slow to take action. A few traps are set up to encourage the pests to leave, but they eventually return.
Extermination Services in Easton
There’s something attracting pests to your Easton home and you’ll likely need a professional to find the source. Reach out to Eliminate ‘Em Pest Control Services to make that discovery! We’re on-call 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule same-day appointments, if necessary. So your life can get back to normal, we promise to get rid of all pests in a single job.
How can we help you?
- For your privacy, our team can arrive in unmarked vans.
- Before we put a plan into place, we thoroughly survey your Easton home for all pests.
- We use EPA-approved chemicals and methods that won’t harm your health.
- We clean up all pest waste and can assist with any repairs related to their damage.
- We’ll provide you with information for avoiding future infestations.
- We provide discounts to seniors and veterans.
Our business is accredited by the CT Better Business Bureau for our A-rated customer service. In Easton, our team gets rid of both seasonal and year-round pests, including:
- Carpenter, sugar and other ants
- Bed Bugs
- Carpenter Bees