No one likes spotting ants or cockroaches inside their home. While many homeowners think a few traps or sprays will make the problem disappear, the solution is not that simple.
Some people do not realize that once you see an insect or rodent in your home, an infestation has already taken place. Pests build their nests where you can’t see them and grow their population before you realize you have a problem. By the time you discover the pests, they could be looking for a new place to make a den or create a tunnel in your home.
Pest are not only an inconvenience; many can expose you to harmful diseases like Salmonella and rabies. As they make use of your home, they damage the interior, tearing siding, damaging your foundation and chewing at wires.
If you live in Cranston, RI and are wondering what to do about pests in your home, turn to the professionals at Eliminate ‘Em.
Extermination Professionals in Cranston, RI
Eliminate ‘Em is not the same as other extermination companies servicing Rhode Island. Our team is on call 24-7 to answer your questions, survey your Cranston property and provide a solution same day.
When you work with us, expect:
- Chemicals and extermination methods that won’t harm your health.
- To get more information about preventing future infestations.
- Any openings where pests could enter to be sealed.
- Complete sanitation to remove all pest-related waste.
- No long-term contracts.
- Unmarked vans at your request.
- Discounts for seniors and the armed forces.
- Pest removal the first time – or your money back.
No pest is too big for Eliminate ‘Em to handle. When you spot any of the following in your Cranston home, give us a call:
- Carpenter bees
- Rodents, including mice, rats, raccoons and squirrels
- Ants, including carpenter, sugar and pavement ants
Professionalism is key for our team. We have received an “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.