When you spend time in Rhode Island’s Blackstone Valley, you expect that the wilderness and wild animals will be close to your property. But inside – going through your trash, living in your attic, or making tunnels in your walls? You need more than a bit of privacy.
For homeowners and business owners in Cumberland, RI, seeing a raccoon go through your things, spotting ants on your countertop, and noticing cockroaches are all causes for concern. All of these pests, for one, signal wildlife is able to get inside your home, and two, their presence exposes you to harmful illnesses, could jeopardize your safety, and is likely damaging your property in some form.
What options do you have? Many pick up an over-the-counter kit or spray first, but this is seldom sufficient. Instead, it’s a must to get a professional involved.
24-7 Extermination in Cumberland, RI
Providing round-the-clock pest control service in the state of Rhode Island, Eliminate ‘Em is there to help Cumberland residents any day of the week.
Our team takes an efficient, professional approach, and in coming to your property that same day, we will:
- Use only EPA-approved chemicals.
- Provide you with more information about protecting your home against future infestations.
- Close off openings where pests could come in.
- Take away any waste, and sanitize your home.
- Arrive in unmarked vans, upon request.
- Offer discounts to seniors and the armed forces.
Pest control, too, is a year-round endeavor, and we’ll be there to help remove:
- Rodents, including mice, rats, raccoons, and squirrels
- Carpenter bees
Our strategy has earned us an “A” rating in the Better Business Bureau. To keep our promise of quality service to customers, we guarantee to remove all pests the first time – or, we’ll refund you in full.