Do you think you need an exterminator? Your first thought might be ‘no’, but have you ever come across ants on your countertop, a rat near your Narragansett property or a raccoon going through your garbage? Chances are, you need pest control.
Traps and sprays only fix part of the problem. They will temporarily ward off a few pests, but there is something about your Narragansett home that is attracting insects, rodents or wildlife and they will continue to come back until you address the issue.
Pest control involves finding the source, cleaning it up and getting rid of the critters living on your Narragansett property. For comprehensive, same-day service, give Eliminate ‘Em a call to resolve the problem once and for all.
24-7 Pest Control Services in Narragansett, RI
To resolve your pest control problem, our team of extermination professionals will come to your Narragansett home or business the same day you call. We’ll survey the building and grounds, find the solution and remove all pests. In the process, we offer:
- Safe chemicals that won’t put your health at risk.
- Ways to prevent future infestations.
- Sealed openings where pests have been entering.
- Sanitation to get rid of all harmful, pest-related waste.
- Unmarked vans at your request.
- Discounts for seniors and the armed forces.
- Complete and accurate pest removal the first time – or your money back.
Pests are a year-round concern not only in Narragansett, but the entire state of Rhode Island. When you notice any of the following, give our “A”-rated business a call:
- Ants of any type, including pavement, sugar and carpenter ants
- Carpenter bees
Don’t wait; the infestation will continue to grow, damaging your Narragansett home and exposing you to diseases like Salmonella.