As a smaller city right outside Rhode Island’s capital, Pawtucket’s susceptible to the same sort of pest control problems: rats and raccoons in winter, bedbugs throughout the year, cockroaches, and termites, just to name a few.
And, this assortment attacks practically every aspect of your livelihood. Whether you live or own a business in Pawtucket, you’ll spend your hard-earned dollars repairing damage, dealing with illnesses tracked in, and figuring out solutions for getting rid of bites. However, instead of trying to resolve it on your own, turn to the professionals at Eliminate ‘Em.
24-7 Pest Control in Pawtucket, RI
Our team’s available around the clock to address your concerns, assess the situation, and provide a solution. Our approach earned us an “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau, and compounded with this, we’ve always put our customers’ needs first. When you contact us for pest control in Pawtucket, we’ll offer:
- Eco-friendly pest control and extermination services, done with EPA-approved chemicals that won’t harm your health.
- Additional information about protecting your Pawtucket property against further infestations.
- Sealed openings to prevent other pests from entering.
- No long-term contracts.
- Removing all waste and sanitizing your property.
- Unmarked vans at your request.
- Discounts for seniors and the armed forces
There’s no pest we can’t handle, so contact us when you spot:
- Rodents, including mice, rats, squirrels, and raccoons.
- Carpenter bees
Eliminate ‘Em further guarantees effective first-time pest control. If we don’t rid your property of the intruder with our initial effort, you’ll receive your money back.
Rather than attempt to control the problem with OTC sprays and traps, find what’s causing pests to enter in the first place, and get rid of it. Don’t wait – give us acall today at (866) 802-7378.