In spring, ants might start crawling across your countertops. Or, by winter, raccoons or squirrels may have made a home in your attic to wait out the cold. In between, pests from mice to bed bugs could easily enter your Shelton, CT home – or even attach to you – and begin multiplying quickly. Unfortunately, in many cases, homeowners miss the early signs, and you’re stuck dealing with an infestation.
Yet, along with out-of-control pests, you’ve also got to deal with their waste, health issues like rabies associated with their presence, and the damage, in varying degrees, they do to your home. Many homeowners, however, think that getting a few sprays or traps does the trick, but in reality, this only controls what you can see. As a result, the problem keeps on coming back.
Extermination Services in Shelton
Instead of attempting to do it all on your own, have the professionals help you out. At Eliminate ‘Em, our team is on-call 24-7 to answer any questions and to schedule any appointments – even for that same day. Furthermore, we put our customers’ needs first, and if our exterminators don’t get rid the problem in one shot, you’ll receive your money back.
What can we do for you?
- Arrive in unmarked vans, per your request.
- Examine the pest problem, and provide you with a solution for getting rid of it.
- Use safe, EPA-approved pest control methods and chemicals that won’t harm your or your pet’s health.
- We’ll fully remove all pests and related waste.
- Give you information to avoid future infestations.
- Provide A-rated customer service, according to the Better Business Bureau.
- Offer discounts to seniors and veterans
Handling a range of seasonal and year-around pests in Shelton, our team can remove or exterminate:
- Rats and mice
- Carpenter, pavement, and other ants
- Bed Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
Whatever pest you’re currently dealing with, our team can safely remove it and prevent it from returning.