Our knowledgeable technicians will perform a thorough home inspection to uncover the source of stinging insects. We’ll apply an appropriate, effect solution to eliminate the infestation – guaranteed!
- Build their nests in holes burrowed into wooden structures like siding, fence posts, decks and window frames
- Often seen hovering around roofs or the undersides of decks in the spring and summer months
- European hornets build nests indoors; bald-faced hornets occupy trees and bushes
- Go after sweet, sugary foods, residue found in trash cans, open drink containers
- Appearances are varied; wasps can be black, dark red, metallic green, brown or blue and may have stripes
- Attracted to flowers, plants and sweet or fatty substances like crumbs and sticky residue in your trash
- Often mistaken for bees, yellow jackets are smaller with longer wings and may display white coloring
- Build ball-shaped with a papery appearance and open bottom in wooden structures, trash cans or shrubbery
Call (866) 802-7378
for Immediate Stinging Insect Control!